Theme: Moving Forward
Brothers, I do not count myself to have attained, but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press towards the goal to the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Convocation Itinerary & Registration Information:
Registration Now Open !
Letters Of Invitation Overseas Delegates:
To receive Letter of Invitation to USA I.F.O.C.C. International Holy Convocation you must sent copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org, you must also send your complete mailing address and phone number where you can be reach and also your embassy location information.
Please Note: For those participants from overseas, you will need a tourist visa. I.F.O.C.C. Can not guarantee that you will receive visa, We can only help and recommend to your embassy to issue visa. We will send all information to your embassy concerning the Holy Convocation recommending that they approve. Also our State Congressman Office will also contact your embassy requesting Visa for you on behalf of I.F.O.C.C…
Registration Fee Hotel 1:
Holiday Inn Express Clermont, an IHG Hotel
1810 S Hwy 27, Clermont, FL 34711
There is a registration fee of $800.00 per person for international delegates and guest who are coming from across seas and staying at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Clermont Florida. Special Pricing for Husband and Wife.This fee will cover :
- the cost of transportation from Airport to Hotel.
- Return Transportation to Airport on Monday Nov13th.
- Transportation to and from hotel to convocation venue.
- 5 night Hotel accommodations,
- Full hot Breakfast
- Tickets to attend Saturday Night Gala.
Registration Fee Must Be Paid before your arrival to the USA Orlando Florida And PAID in full by October 1, 2023. No Exceptions. !
There is a $100.00 registration fee for domestic participants that live in Central Florida and other parts of the USA.
Donations and Registrations can also be paid at www.ifocc.co Just click on the donation tab.
For all overseas and out of the country delegates you may not be able to pay registration on line. You may pay by Western Union or Money Gram. Please send registration payment in care of Ernest Turner, Clermont Florida 34712. Please send text message of confirmation number to 352-978-5984
Do Not send your registration Payment until you have been issued a visa. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS !!
Once you have received your visa your registration Payments are due immediately !!
Early Arrivals: All Oversees Delegates must arrive in Orlando Florida and checked into Hotel on Thursday November 9th 2023. There will be no Airport Transportation available on the day on the Convocation, November 10th 2023.
Please note that your registration cost only covers 9th, 10th, 11th of November. Convocation begins on the 10th of November, You must arrive on the 9th of November. There is no airport or bus pickup on the 9th or after the convocation begins. Your check out time is Monday November 13th 2023 at 12 Noon. Please make sure that your return Flight is for Monday November 13th. I.F.O.C.C. is not responsible for anyone who stays longer than the Convocation dates.
Letters Of Invitation Process:
In order to receive letters of invitation to the International Fellowship Of Covenant Churches (I.F.O.C.C.) International Holy Convocation 2022 In Florida U.S.A.
1) Be Member of I.F.O.C.C. with application of file.
2) You must request a letter of invitation by emailing our office at email@example.com.
3) You must scan and send a copy of your passport by email to corporate office at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) You must have your own email address and not using someone else’s.
5) We will need your compete name and home mailing address.
6) Name and location of your church or ministry.
7) Location of Embassy you will be going too for your interview.
8) Your Phone number.
9) Your Date Of Birth.
Daily Leadership Seminar Sessions:
- Thursday Morning 10:00 AM Leadership Workshop Session
- Thursday Night 7:00PM Evening Worship
- Friday Morning 10:00 AM Leadership Workshops Session
- Friday Night 7:00 PM Evening Worship
- Saturday Women Day Session begins at 9:00 AM
Event Registration Form
Please fill in the form below: